Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Y.I. Wednesday: Why I'm Addicted to Motivational Quotes

 I try my best to be a positive person, but I can't always get there on my own.
Motivational quotes are always to the point and are quick easy pick me ups that can be posted anywhere!

That is Y.I. rely on motivational quotes!

Here's where I like to find the best motivational quotes:
Thinkexist.com
The bookstore (their journals have quotes and magnets and mugs)
Bits & Pieces (periodical found at 'motivateandinspire.com'
Some of my favorite books have great quotes

Where I post motivational quotes:
on my computer at work
on my car visor
on my desk
on my mirror
on my cell phone
on my computer at home
on my refrigerator
on my wall in the bathroom
on the kids bathroom door (good reading material)
on my shoe
(Just kidding about that last one, but I do love to post them everywhere!)

Where I have the most motivational quotes: 
On my refrigerator


Two of my favorite motivational quotes:
'"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right."-Henry Ford
"Just when the caterpillar thought his life was over, he became a butterfly."-Proverb

What's your favorite motivation quote?

No comments:

Post a Comment