Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ten Lies You’ll Hear Before Pursuing Your Dream

While enjoying this chilly, snowy Saturday indoors, I decided to check out some new
websites.

One was Digg.com, which I did not find to be the right fit for me at this time, and
another was StumbleUpon.com.

Check it out! It's both fun and informative.

Although I am sure, like anything else on the internet, it can have it's addictive qualities.

It's kind of like a slot machine. Press Stumble and wait to see what you get.

Smart though and worthy of your time; the more you tell it what you like
and do not like, the more it caters to you and sends you more, or less, of what you desire.

Try it out and tell me what you think.

If you use StumbleUpon.com already, tell me your favorite features.

See my favorite Stumble for the day:

Ten Lies You’ll Hear Before Pursuing Your Dream
is an article that was found for me today.

Some of the photos came a close second, and the mini video Post-it Note Love deserves and honorable mention.

Enjoy stumbling;)

Truly,

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment