Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Y.I. Wednesday: Recovering Speeder


My local friends drive these magnificent Dodges... I wish mine had lights and sirens.

Y.I. abide by the speed limit.... 
Because now my foot automatically knows it, 
after my butt got enough tickets. 

I have now become the little old lady driving down the road that other people honk their horns at, and pass furiously while giving me the finger.

But I keep chugging...slowly...because....

The way I look at it is this: THEY won't be paying my ticket if I get one. And, if I lose my license, (yes, I was that bad), they will not be the ones bringing my kids to after-school activities...and neither will I.

So, it's better to do the speed limit.

And it has actually changed my driving experience tremendously.

I am more aware. I enjoy the ride and the scenery (a little eyeroll here). 

But seriously, I am definitely more cautious and safe.

I have now become the one to waves at speeding-drivers, while using my hand gestures!

(I think I'm just jealous.)

What do you do....and why???

No comments:

Post a Comment