No, not like I love my husband, my kids, or my coffee, but I really do like him.
Most people don't seem to, and I'm not sure if it's because he has so much money, because he lost so much money, or because his hair is really, well, Donald.
Personally, I don't care about his money or his hair.
I learned a long time ago that life is too short to live it for others. I also learned that we were given one life to live and it's our right to do with it as we please. Donald inspires people to look ahead, forgive yourself, learn from mistakes and keep moving forward no matter what, because that's how you win.
Here are 6 Reasons Y.I. Admire Donald:
- He has the ability to admit defeat
- He has the humility to share his lessons learned
- He has the tenacity to get what he wants (hey, you only live once)
- He uses a no no nonsense/common sense approach to business and life
- He seems to abide by an: 'I'm not here to please the world' attitude when living life (hence the hair still)
- He always has the courage to move on after disaster and mistakes
"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war." ~ Donald Trump